Sunday, November 30, 2014

We Are Family!


Happy Thanksgiving!

Just a quick post to say I am so blessed and to share a couple of this year's Thanksgiving pics as well as one of my Mom & Dad. 

I actually typed up a real Thanksgiving post but I did it in pages and now the file is corrupt and I just don't feel like trying to recreate it :( but the main focus was even though it has been a tough year, I am so grateful for my family, my friends, and all the amazing blessings that I tend to be so busy and distracted that I simply overlook them. 

Nashville with my crazy family was wonderful; the weather was lovely and we spent lots of fun moments together... Saw the Rockettes, the Predators game, Mocking Jay Part One, played Frisbee Golf and Crimes Against Humanity (totally inappropriate but hilarious), got Mani/Pedis and ate way too much Turkey. The kids (grandkids) gave each of the siblings a Spirit Bag in honor of Mom & Dad with special little gifts from each one. David and Stephen took some of Dad's shirt's and had each of the girls an apron made. We talked and laughed (yes, I cried a bit) It truly was a special time.







Mom & Dad (with Miss Hattie)

More Music for Today: Sister Sledge "We are Family"













No comments:

Post a Comment