Sunday, May 18, 2014

My May Interview by Stacie

Hello Beautiful World! 
I wanted to share a link from Stacie Spencer's Blog of the interview she did of me. A few folks have asked about a more exhaustive list of what supplies I use when creating as well as some other stuff that Stacie touches on. I hope you'll pop over there and take a peak. I met Stacie through Etsy. She makes amazing jewelry. Here is a link to Stacie's Website.
This will be a quick post as I am heading over to Pensacola for the Art in the Park Festival. Life has been crazy. I've been spending lots of time with Mom as she transitions to being on her own. It is scary for her as she and Dad did almost everything together and she misses him terribly. 
I should be back on my weekly post now though. Odd, I've written several posts long hand but just haven't had the emotional energy to get them to the computer. Life has felt a bit surreal. 
MIxed Media Girl with text and umbrella
The tent across from me has been playing ABBA almost non-stop at the Festival -must say I don't really mind! Come on, who can't smile while listening to ABBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment