Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Dreaming of Summertime!



Just sharing one of my Literary Ladies: Melody -inspired by the beautiful Train song "Drops of Jupiter."
The music and lyrics are so full of emotion and relatable at this time in my life -somehow both sad and happy at the same time.

Summer Art

Now that shes back in the atmosphere,
With drops of Jupiter in her hair.
She acts like summer and walks like rain,
Reminds me that theres time to change.
Since the return from her stay on the moon,
She listens like spring and she talks like June. 
Train - Drops Of Jupiter, Partial Lyrics

Music to Create By: (Rather Obvious don't you think)

On a Just Plain Happy Note -Summer is so Close I can Almost Smell the Salt Air!
Memorial Day was such a tease. I want to be in a hammock next to the water with a cool breeze and an even cooler drink in hand!
OH YEAH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment